My goal is always to help you tell your story. I do that by being Clear, Professional and Effective. And asking lots of questions…here’s a few to start you thinking.
Start thinking about your business (questions 1 & 2). Then think about your customers (questions 3 & 4). Finally think about how you can connect these two things through your images (questions 5 & 6).
- How do you want to be seen?
- What aspects of your business can be photographed?
- What do your customers want to see?
- What might make them buy from you?
- What should you be taking pictures of?
- What style of photography might work well for you?
If you are not sure ask your existing customers, look at what your competitors in the context of the questions above. Alternately come along to the next Training for Business course. Aims of the course are to answer those questions. We do that while working on the quality of your phone photography.
Tickets are available on Eventbrite. Click on the link.