So most of us wouldn’t marry someone after looking at their Facebook page and having one or two conversations with them, would we?
Hiring your wedding photographer obviously isn’t the same commitment as spending the rest of your life with someone, but as far as photographers that’s basically what we are asking you to do.
We ask you to trust us based on our previous work and if you like us based on a brief meeting. But what if you could try before you buy?
You could find out…
- What is it like to work with the photographer?
- Do they make you feel happy and relaxed or self-conscious and uncomfortable?
- Do you like their pictures (of you, not someone else)?
- Would you be happy with them being with you for a big part on your wedding day?
When you’re getting married you can try the food, the cake the dress and pretty much everything else before you buy, so why not the photographer?
I think you should be able to, so for all of January here’s my offer. If you have got engaged over Christmas and New Year and are starting to look for a wedding photographer. I would like to offer you a complimentary engagement photo shoot and a £50 voucher towards a beautiful signing frame*.
To find out more about me as a photographer check me out here or Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and soon to be YouTube or if you need more reasons why you should always have and engagement shoot have a look at Why engagement pictures are important.
Promotion ends 31st January 2013.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer is only available to those whose proposed wedding date is available and who have not already retained the services of a photographer for their wedding.
- The photo shoot must be booked with the photographer before the 31st January 2013.
- The photo shoot must take place before the end of the year, 31st December 2013.
- Dates of photo shoots are subject to availability.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- This offer does not include any images, which must be purchased separately.
- This offer is not exchangeable for cash.
- Locations out with 50miles Stanemuir Wood will be charged at 50p/mile.
*retail price £150
For further information please contact Claire.